Thursday, November 1, 2007

You Tube -- Or Maybe Not

Here's another attempt to copy a video. I'm trying on a newer computer, in the a.m. slow time. If this fails, c'est la vie.

Well, no luck. I'm going to try another video.

Nope, can't do it.

I went to Edit Html, cut and pasted (the whole entry) in the embed space, and the whole title in the title space, and checked where I agree to anything they want just so it will work, hit Upload Video and... nothing.

So if you want to see a cool video that is relevant to libraries, go to:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mGlp4GT6k


I think.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing. I think you may have been trying to add the video from the "upload video" Icon on the tool bar. The cool thing about You Tube is you can just use the embed text right in the HTML tab just like you were typing it. I put the embed text from You tube right under what I typed. Check it out if you like http://thefivestringfury.blogspot.com/2007/11/site-reading.html