Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ambivalence

Maybe it's because it's almost time to go back to the desk, or maybe it's because there are a dozen other things I need to do before the end of my day, but it's also frustration because I have all 10 feeds on bloglines, and I have just spent more than 1/2 hour trying to follow the directions to get the link on my blog (is that what I'm trying to do?). I'm soooo close, if only I could just grab a pen and write it down, I'd have it.

The thing is, once I have it, I'm not even sure I want it. It seems to me that with the little time I have to surf the net, I would never make time to check my feeds. Why not just list them under favorites and just click the links when I want to see what's happening? Sometimes the old-fashioned ways are still the best....

No comments: