Thursday, October 11, 2007

Flickr Frustration

This was my Big Day. I have worked, I have agonized, I have wrestled with camera basics, computer basics, blogging basics, Flickr basics. I have learned so many more new tricks than an old dog should have to learn. My co-workers, who have tolerated my angst for weeks now, eagerly awaited the unveiling of my link to Flickr, and an hour-by-hour "Day at the Library".

So when I went to my blog, and clicked on the link, imagine my chagrine when I saw that the pictures had been displayed RANDOMLY!!!

Yet if you sign in to Flickr as me, they come out just the way I had arranged them, and it is a cute story, if I say so myself.

If anyone has any ideas about this, please share them with me.

Otherwise, when you go to the link (on the last entry), use your imagination, and pretend that the pics are in order.

We don't really snooze at James Island till the workday is done....

No comments: