Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Will They Think of Next?

I am not that easily impressed, but I have to say, these online word processor programs are amazing. I can add this:

...well, I'm still working on it, it was very easy to transfer the picture to the page, but the picture was huge, so, back to the drawing board.

(I don't know where this picture went; it was here before.)

That's what I wanted to do. I don't know if I'm actually learning to do some of this stuff, or if this program is just so much easier than blogspot. I'm hoping it's a little of both. (I was wrong; it's neither.)

It was way easy to transfer this, except for the following:

--The picture disappeared;

--Part of what I wrote is gone. It was about how easy it was to change colors and fonts.

This was through Google Docs, and now I'm going to try Zoho writer. This could take awhile.

No comments: